domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2011

NOTHING

Everything he says to me is nothing, even words of sympathy mean NOTHING. Im feeling
down and I hate the sound of nothing. What's the point in hanging around for nothing?
And I can't remember falling in love with you. This is agony and you know you're
putting me through this is misery. Taking every memory. Just tell me why this misery won't go away. How can we carry on this way? I'm finding it hard to hold a conversation. I'm being with
this just in agrovation. I can stay but i haven't got the
patience, I'm sick of pathetic explanations. That's why i forgot falling in love with you.
You'll never bring me down cos I'm far above you. You think you're strong, but you're
nothing to me.
And i hope you will be happy this time around

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Opiná libremente.